- In a very brief and easy to understand format, create a presentation that can be used to instruct individuals and groups on how to use IT Security Policy Framework to help with the alignment of IT security in your organization.
- For each policy or idea, create a single slide that cites the full title of the policy, providing a brief description of the policy and its content in 4-5 bullet points.
- To gain interest, utilize graphics and a colorful slide set theme, but ensure that the presentation is easy to read and understand, is professional in appearance, and is visually pleasing and balanced (consistent fonts and font sizes).
The format of the presentation should follow the following professional guidelines:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Introduction and/or Agenda slide
- A single slide for each law
- Conclusion slide
- Reference slide
Use current APA format for your citations and Reference slide.
Note: Designing your presentation using the notes area is useful for recording and organizing your thoughts as you develop your slides. Making notes for yourself is a good practice and helps you stay focused with accurate information, especially if you are delivering your presentation.