Impression Evidence: Shoes, Tires, Tools
Impression evidence covers a variety of different types of evidence, but each can provide evidentiary value. Consider how this week’s material may be relevant to your Week Six Final Paper. Prior to beginning this assignment, please review the required resources:
- An Introduction to Crime Scene Investigation (3rd Ed.)
- Chapter 9: Trace Evidence
- Chapter 12: Impression Evidence
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Overview of Impression and Pattern Evidence
- Trace Evidence
- Trace evidence 2011: Soil. NFSTC at FIU
- 23 Toolmarks
- Tire tread and tire track evidence
- Leave no trace – footprint evidence
Your Impression evidence: Shoes, tires, and tools paper must focus on the collection and analysis of impression evidence from a crime scene, and it must include the following:
- Describe the history of impression evidence.
- Explain the common types and characteristics of impression evidence.
- Explain how impression evidence is collected and analyzed.
- Articulate what aspects of this week’s material you can use to complete your analysis of the crime scene in your final assignment.