- Digital evidence and the U.S. criminal Justice System (Links to an external site.)
- Judging the value of forensic evidence (Links to an external site.)
- The mismatch between twenty-first-century forensic evidence and our antiquated criminal justice system (Links to an external site.)
- Forensic science division web tutorial: Toxicology (Links to an external site.)
- What is the Daubert standard for expert testimony? (Links to an external site.)
Your report must address the following elements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Indicate which scientific techniques are used for different types of evidence in the lab.
- Examine how digital evidence poses unique challenges to the criminal justice system.
- Explain the ethical issues resulting from emerging technology out pacing the law. Differentiate between how the various landmark cases have impacted the admission of forensic evidence in court.
The Emerging Science as Evidence paper
- Must be approximately 1,000 words (