This is a ppt work. Requires 350 word writing analysis and one 5-7 pages PPT slide.
My topic is Japanese food and its influences to USA.
In this PPT, requires a lot of interview. Don’t forget this part!!! Very important.
Requirements checklist for presentation and final paper:
- Examine your chosen subject scientifically and culturally.
- Study a living person or people by doing ONE of the following:
- One interview OR One observation (you are welcome to do more, but you only have to do one of either).
- Relate your research to at least 15 (more is better) resources—
- 5 from your initial scholarly literature search in the first project assignment,
- 5 course readings (readings assigned in the syllabus) and
- 5 other sources that you have discovered in your research. Ask Dr. O’Bryan if you have questions about how to do this.
- Include both science and culture in discussion of your chosen topic. Ask Dr. O’Bryan or Mr. Reda if you want advice.
- In the last week, you will be teaching the class—through your presentations and your peer evaluations.Use your presentations and your peer evaluations to be the teachers you want us to be.
- Assemble a 3-5 minute PowerPoint narrated slide show presentation in which you will teach your colleagues about what you have found in your research.
- Keep it simple and straightforward. If you know how to create an MP4 file to upload to YouTube or some other content provider, feel free to do that. If you don’t know how to do it, send it to Dr. O’Bryan. If you want me to format your presentation, create a presentation in PowerPoint NOT keynote or other software) under 12 MB (this is important) and submit it.I’ll format it for you.