Final Research PowerPoint
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
(Estimated time for completion: 4-6 hours)
Interpersonal Communication Project (100 points)
Inspired by our readings and aimed at improving our Interpersonal Communication, you will complete a project following the steps listed below:
A. Choose a concept in the communication process.
1. Choose only one concept to focus on.
2. Possible communication concepts include, but are not limited to:
1. Role of self-concept in communication
2. Importance of forming accurate perceptions in communication
3. Expression of emotions
5. Nonverbal communication
6. Verbal communication
7. Role of conflict and/or power in communication
8. Role of gender in communication
9. Influence of culture on communication
10. Interpersonal competence
11. Or any other communication concept you find of interest!
3. Narrow down your topic to a manageable size.
4. Focus on INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION
B. Research the communication concept which will be the focus of your project.
1. Using 3 sources (besides your textbook) research the concept and how it seems to apply to interpersonal communication.
1. Sources may include journals, magazines, books, newspapers and credible internet sources (No Wikipedia).
2. Source citations will be cited in your project using the MLA format.
3. The use of easybib.com to format the Works Cited page in MLA format is encouraged.
5. This is not your opinion, but rather a review of information that increases your knowledge and understanding of the concept.
6. Your presentation must include either a statistical comparison or graph.
7. The goal is to learn more about the topic of interest.
C. Prepare a Power Point presentation.
1. Based on your research, prepare a 15-20 slide presentation.
2. Presentation should summarize the major findings of the research.
3. Your presentation may be made available to your classmates, therefore, you should think carefully about how to make the ideas you learn useful to them. Make it interesting and educational!
4. Presentations must include one link to an article, survey, or activity that will be of interest to your classmates.
5. Presentation must include a “Works Cited” slide, which will not count toward the 15-20 slide requirement.