Interactive PowerPoint “Mini-Quiz”: Create simple an Interactive PowerPoint file can anyone access it by short link and use the tool that you chose in the previous assignment
The mini-quiz should have the following characteristics:
- Content appropriate for classroom use (explain in text comment box in BB if not completely obvious)
- At least (8) fully functional slides
- At least (2) slides where users must make decisions
- At least (6) working hyperlinks to other slides within the PowerPoint file
- Relevant graphics on most pages
- Clear text guiding the user on most pages
- PowerPoint “Show Type” should be set to “Browse at a kiosk (full screen)”. See online tutorial below for a demonstration of steps.
- Save as both regular “PowerPoint Presentation” file (.ppt or .pptx format) and “PowerPoint Show” file (.pps or .ppsx format). See online tutorial below for a demonstration of steps.
- Create a zip archive of your two PowerPoint files and submit the zip archive file. See online tutorial below for a demonstration of compressing files with zip.
to see an online tutorial for creating interactive PowerPoint files. Visit http://cougarweb.cuchicago.edu/~crfkwonsm/general/zipping-files/ to view an informal video tutorial on zipping files.