Create a 10 minute PowerPoint presentation that covers the highlights of your project.
Objective: This assignment requires the students to create a PowerPoint presentation capturing the highlights of the improvement plan. The instructor and other students will be allowed to ask questions to gain better understanding of the project.
Instructions for Assignment
The presentation will be graded on both presentation skills and content. When preparing for the presentation, the following questions should be considered:
- Did you demonstrate preparation for the talk; in other words, did you practice it or is the first time in front of the class?
- Is there an introduction that explains what and why you’re speaking instead of diving right in to the technical material and security recommendations?
- Are the main points are clear? (WHAT, WHY, & HOW)
- Does the presentation include organized concluding remarks?
- Is the presentation no less than 10 minutes and not more than 12 minutes?
- Does the presentation include graphics to illustrate points as opposed to all text?
When composing the content, the following questions should be considered:
- “What”: what is the problem/challenge in managing risks and auditing the ICS?
- “Why”: as an ICS/ SCADA Information Assurance expert, why do you need and want to solve the problem?
- “How”: how do you economically solve it?
- Did you include closing remarks that wrap-up earlier points and thank the customers for the opportunity to work with them?