Assignment 1 is 10-12 slides, Assignment 2 is minimum 600 words, Assignment 3 is minimum 1100 words.
APA format for all three! no plagiarism!
Assignment-1 : PPT Presentation: Bio-Medical/Innovative Issue
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create a PPT presentation for below topic:
- Biomedical Research (researcher/participant/user)
- Stem cell research
The presentation will be limited to twelve (12) PPT slides (10 slides minimum) (not including a title slide and reference slide) and include the following information:
- Introduce the ethical issue
- Examine the ethical issue as it relates to the following (include all four (4) relational aspects):
- organization, and
- Compare and contrast the positive/negative aspects of the issue
- Evaluate the impact of the issue on the nursing profession
- Include a minimum of three (3) thought provoking questions for class discussion
All presentations must include the following:
- Title slide (include course name/semester & group members).
- In-text Citations* (APA format) on each slide as necessary.
- Reference slide (APA format).
- Include a minimum of (4) professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the presentation (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old. Your textbook may be used IN ADDITION to the 4 professional peer-reviewed journal references to support the presentation.
- Use APA format for PPT, which always includes a title slide, a reference slide, and APA requirements. Resources found in APA Documents/Resources.
- A minimum of 4 references will be required for this assignment. References should be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (check Ulrich’s Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
Assignment 2 – Case study : Cultural Diversity Case Study (4 Points)
The narrative paper will address the following criteria:
- Discuss the importance of the patient care delivery system being congruent with the diversity of health belief systems related to the community and local populations. Give a specific example.
- Describe cultural misconceptions that may occur because of differing styles of communication.
- Discuss the steps the leader/manager need to take to better understand his/her employees and create an environment that recognizes and value differences.
- Explain steps the leader can take to help employees understand cultural backgrounds and communication styles.
- The paper should be 2-3 (600 words) pages excluding the title and reference page.
- Utilize Level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
- Include a minimum of two (2) references from peer-reviewed scholarly journals. All articles must be within a five-year timeframe or a classical works as defined by APA.
- APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, and reference).
Assignment 3: Leadership Interview & Reflective paper (14 Points)
For this assignment, student’s will interview a nurse leader for the Leadership Interview Assignment. This may be a leader in the student’s practice setting, community, an organization, or unit. Consider an exemplary nursing leader that is a good role model in nursing leadership.
Assignment Criteria: Part 1: Interview
- Ask the leader to provide a brief overview of their level of formal education. Does the leader have a master’s degree or higher in executive leadership, health system leadership, or certification in leadership?
- What are the educational requirements for your position? Does their position require a master’s degree or higher? Does the organization require nurse leaders to have certification or leadership training?
- Have the leader describe their role in the organization/unit. How long have they been in the position?
- Have the leader describe three (3) characteristics that make an exemplary nursing leader in the organization.
- Explore any potential changes needed in the unit/organization.
- How can nursing leadership influence the outcome of a needed change in areas such as quality, safety, and performance improvement?
Assignment Criteria: Part 2: Reflective Paper
The reflective paper will address the following criteria:
- Summarize the leadership interview in narrative format (remember to utilize personal communication citations as needed).
- Correlate the findings from the interview and course readings regarding the effects that leadership and management have on the assurance of quality patient-centered care, safety in healthcare environments, and enhanced performance improvement in care delivery systems.
- Use APA format, include title page, reference page, and level 1 and 2 headings in the paper. The interview questions will be level 2 headings.
- The paper should be 4-5 pages (1100 words – excluding title page and reference page).
- Include a minimum of one peer-reviewed scholarly journal article. The textbook may be used as a reference in addition.