Create a â€œyearbookâ€ presentation of psychological concepts and theories throughout history, past and present findings. For each course outcome, choose at least one time period to research about the significant findings that happened during the time. For example, for Course Outcome #1, you could choose to research the 1900s and the work of Sigmund Freud and the early 2000s for more recent research findings related to psychodynamic therapy and defense mechanisms. Include information about the major figure or figures of the time, where applicable. Make clear connections to key concepts and theories related to each course outcome using scholarly sources and relevant images.
Following is a list of the 7-course outcomes you will need to address in your presentation.
1. Assess theoretical perspectives related to human behavior, including physiological explanations for changes in behavior.
2. Analyze the processes of sensation and perception, and the factors that affect consciousness.
3. Examine the physiological and psychological impact of stress, and various techniques for stress management.
4. Illustrate models of learning and memory.
5. Analyze key theories on motivation and personality.
6. Describe the major physical, cognitive, and social developmental changes that occur from infancy to adulthood.
7. Describe different types of psychological disorders, schools of thought on possible causes, and how society responds to people living with mental disorders.
Presentation Requirements (APA format)
– Length: 14-21 slides (not including title, introduction, and references slides)
– Font should not be smaller than size 16-point
– Parenthetical in-text citations included and formatted in APA style
– References slide (a minimum of 3 outside scholarly sources plus the textbook and/or the weekly lesson for each course outcome)
– Title and introduction slide required
– MUST USE
Feldman, R. (2018). Understanding Psychology (14th Edition). McGraw-Hill Learning Solutions. https://ambassadored.vitalsource.com/books/9781260883817 AS ONE SOURCE